Terms & Conditions
K & M ADVERTISING - KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. has created the website Thebestguide.gr to offer advertising services to all registered professionals and businesses that are operated in all Prefectures and Regions of Greece. Thebestguide.gr is a modern online professional guide that is created to serve as a useful and necessary tool for both professionals and businesses that want to promote and present their professional activity and services as well as for all people who are searching for useful information via it. The right for registration at Thebestguide.gr have all businesses, small or large, as well as all the freelancers from all the Prefectures and Regions of Greece. The use of the website Thebestguide.gr implies unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All members and visitors of Thebestguide.gr accept that at any visit / use of this site they will apply and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use as described below. In case of disagreement with one or more terms, all members and visitors must avoid any visit and use of the site. K & M ADVERTISING - KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by announcing the modifications to Thebestguide.gr. All members and visitors at each visit to Thebestguide.gr have to be informed in order to become aware of any modifications, which means they have accepted these modifications.
All minors under 18 are prohibited from using the sites and services of Thebestguide.gr, which are legally restricted to adults. If, however, minors under 18 voluntarily visit sites or make use of services that may be considered inappropriate for them, K & M ADVERTISING - KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. has no liability.
A. REGISTRATIONS - SEARCHES
Through the website Thebestguide.gr, the user enables to:
1. Search the company’s database for a business or a professional by using the business name or professional’s name or activity or the registered name and place of the business as key words or by typing the prefecture or area or the address of the business or the professional’s registered office or even the phone number.
2. Find out the exact location of the business or the professional’s registered office on the geographical map of the website and how to go there.
3. Forward to the company his/her own data (specifically, name or business name, activity and registered office) in order to be included among the businesses and professionals that are included in the company’s database. For this purpose, the user completes the "Registration Form". It is clarified that this form is filled in only by the person who wishes to register to the www.thebestguide.gr. It is expressly forbidden the registration of his/her personal data by third party with charge or free of charge.
4. The user is responsible for accessing to this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legitimate purposes and in accordance with the moral ethics. It is explicitly agreed that the users’ service are not allowed to use technical means to access the website’s database. For example, it is not allowed to use software for automated data mining for personal or professional use.
b. Through the website Thebestguide.gr, the advertiser enables to:
1. Promote his/her business by publishing full details of his/her name, specialty, telephones, fax, e-mail as well as photos and offers. In order to achieve this goal and to be included among the businesses and professionals on the website platform, the website Thebestguide.gr chooses the package themselves with the duration and services they want.
2. Forward to the company his/her own data (specifically, name or business name, activity and registered office) in order to be included among the businesses and professionals that are included in the company’s database. For this purpose, the user completes the "Registration Form". It is clarified that this form is filled in only by the person who wishes to register to the website Thebestguide.gr. It is expressly forbidden the registration of his/her personal data by third party with charge or free of charge.
3. Search the company’s database for a business or a professional by using the business name or professional’s name or activity or the registered name and place of the business as key words or by typing the prefecture or area or the address of the business or the professional’s registered office or even the phone number.
4. The advertiser is responsible for accessing to this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legitimate purposes and in accordance with the moral ethics. It is explicitly agreed that the users’ service are not allowed to use technical means to access the website’s database. For example, it is not allowed to use software for automated data mining for personal or professional use.
B. REGISTRATIONS - COST & DURATION OF REGISTRATION - COST & DURATION OF ADVERTISEMENT’S REGISTRATION
The cost, duration and form of registration are determined by the package chosen from each prospective advertiser and which is reflected in a special registration form (registration form - contract) that is sent to the contractor and who is presumed to have read and accepted the terms of agreement. After the payment of each member (advertiser) for the registration on Thebestguide.gr, the company is obliged to display and present the full details of the business or the professional always depending on the package he / she has chosen by issuing to him / her the unique management codes for the standalone and exclusive management of the display-registration. Upon completion of the advertiser’s posting process, the display will be more prominent in the case of search by visitors and will be able to process, update or even change from the same member in collaboration with K & M ADVERTISING - KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co.
The advertiser member may also include in his / her advertisements texts, photos and offers relating to his / her business, products and services that are promoted or specialized. Finally, the registration of the parties will be valid for a certain period of time depending on the chosen promotion package and will cease only if the member itself requests it in writing from K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co.
C. CONTENT - LIABILITY OF K & M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co.
2. K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co in any way undertakes to provide the website Thebestguide.gr with all information regarding the registration / advertising of the members and which have been agreed and communicated in writing to the company.
2. Content and service are provided "as is". The company is not responsible for the availability, integrity, validity, completeness of the information. Implementing routing from address to address or point of interest is the result of an algorithm and may not be as short as possible. The company is not responsible for user decisions based on information contained on or available through this website. Each user is solely responsible for protecting antivirus equipment and software from viruses.
3. The website Thebestguide.gr, refers to "links", hyperlinks, or advertising banners on other websites, the providers of which also have full civil and criminal liability for the security, lawfulness and validity of the content of the web pages and their services, excluding K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. by any liability, as indicative of liability for intellectual and industrial property rights or any third party's rights. As a result, all members and visitors are required to comply with the terms of these websites’ use and to contact directly to their service providers for anything arising from their visit or/and use.
• store your preferences for finding immediately the website.
• assess the effectiveness of various site features with the help of Google Analytics.
Users can check and/or delete cookies according to their wishes. They can delete all the cookies that are already on their computer, as well as set up most browsers in a way that do not allow cookies to be installed. However, in this case, it may need to customize certain preferences each time they visit a website, and some services may also not work. Additional information is provided below.
D. THE MEMBERS’ OBLIGATIONS
1. The user is responsible for accessing this website and the service and is obliged to use the website for legitimate purposes and in accordance with the moral ethics. It is explicitly agreed that the users of the service are forbidden to use technical means to access the website’s database. For example, they are not allowed to use software for the automated data mining for personal or professional use.
2. It is explicitly forbidden to use the services offered by the website Thebestguide.gr to:
a. Mislead any third party about the identity of the member.
b. Cause damage in any way to K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co.
c. Prevent the access of any member or visitor to the website Thebestguide.gr
3. Except for specific third party rights (copyrights, etc.), all contents of the website Thebestguide.gr (for example: trademarks, distinctive marks, photos, texts and archives in general relating to K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. and the website Thebestguide.gr) constitute intellectual and industrial property of the K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. and are protected by the relevant provisions. This content may not be traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
4. The products or/and services of third parties, advertisers or members appearing on the website Thebestguide.gr are intellectual and industrial property of third parties.
5. In any case of unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions of Use of the website Thebestguide.gr, all members and visitors are obliged to indemnify K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. for any positive and consequential loss. The non-practicing by K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. of the present Terms and Conditions of Use rights does not imply its resignation from its rights.
E. AVAILABILITY & INTERNET SAFETY
1. The company cannot guarantee that the service will always be available without interruptions and that it will operate without faults and disruptions. Interruptions may occur due to technical conditions something that the company cannot control, especially in case the Internet or the website is unavailable or in case the service is temporarily interrupted. The same also applies when maintenance or update works are being carried out. The user declares that he/she agrees with such works, which are usually carried out outside the usual working hours, if possible, and are announced reasonably on time together with their relevant adverse effects. Such temporary unavailability of the service is not a fault. The company is not responsible for any damage that the user may suffer due to the use or/and unavailability of the use of the service, the information on this website.
2. K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. makes reasonable efforts for the maintenance and availability of the website Thebestguide.gr. Members and visitors nevertheless accept that K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. is entitled to modify or/ and temporarily or permanently discontinue the whole or part of it with or/ and without notice, as availability may be affected by the equipment of all members or visitors of other communications networks, the large number of individuals try to make use of the website Thebestguide.gr at the same time or for other reasons. Therefore K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. accepts no responsibility for any kind of damage (positive, repayable, negligent, inconclusive or otherwise) arising from the use of the website Thebestguide.gr or the inability of all members and visitors to access it, delay, delivery, interruption or poor quality of service or loss of content. In any case, K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. reserves the right at any time to temporarily or permanently discontinue the operation of all or part of the website Thebestguide.gr for maintenance or upgrading purposes or for any other reason.
F. PERSONAL DATA I
1. K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. may maintain a record and process the personal data of members of the website Thebestguide.gr, which are communicated to K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. by their own.
2. The management, processing and protection of the personal data of K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. members who have their seat in Greece are subject to the terms of this article as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek Law (L. 2472/1997 about the protection of individual’s personal data as interpreted by the Council of the Personal Data Protection Authority). Also PD. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Laws 2819/2000 and 3471 / 2006 about the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC) on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as currently is in force.
3. The users may contact the company at the number +210 8838314 & 210 8838315 or by sending an e-mail in the e-mail address email@example.com. With the contact methods that are mentioned above, the user may confirm his/her personal data that the company keeps in its computer systems and request from the company to correct, change or delete them. In case that the user wishes to be deleted from the company’s database, he/she has to send a signed request asking to be deleted from the company’s computer system at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, namely if the company has not received a signed request by the user asking to be deleted from the company’s computer system, the company reserves the right to keep the user’s personal information data in the context of the service and for sending promotional messages.
4. K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. undertakes not to sell or lease customer personal data to any third party. K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. may transfer the personal data of the website Thebestguide.gr.
customers on to third parties, legal or/and natural person only if:
a. It has the explicit consent of the members for the transmission of personal data. In this case K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. may use this information to send forms or other correspondence, press releases or other announcements electronically (via e-mail) to customers of the website Thebestguide.gr.
or/and to deliver products or awards, sms, mms, etc.
b. The transfer of personal data to legal or/and natural persons who cooperate with K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. becomes absolutely essential for the pricing of the services provided to members of the website Thebestguide.gr. The legal and natural persons who cooperate with K&M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. have the right to process the personal data that members of the website Thebestguide.gr.
submit to it, to the extent that is strictly necessary in order to provide support to the website Thebestguide.gr.
5. In compliance with the relevant provisions of the law, it is required that the data be communicated to the competent judicial, police and administrative authorities upon their legitimate request.
F. PERSONAL DATA II
The company gives great importance to privacy and complies with legitimate interests concerning the data protection regulations.
Then, we would like to explain you how we handle your personal data.
1. Which is the competent body?
K & M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. is responsible for the data processing which may keep records and process personal data of the members of the website Thebestguide.gr, which are communicated to the above mentioned company solely for the proper application and service of the terms concerning the contract between us and the provided services on behalf of the company.
2. What are "personal data"?
The term "personal data", as used in this Policy, refers to information of natural persons, whether individuals or professionals, such as name, postal address, postal code, contact telephone number, e-mail address, ID No., VAT No., as well as all the extra information offered to our company in order to provide its services.
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of Personal Data is any act or set of acts carried out with or without the use of automated means in personal data such as collecting, registering, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting, modifying, retrieving, searching for information, use, transmission to third parties, dissemination, association, combination, restriction, deletion and destruction of individuals Personal Data.
4. When and why do we collect the personal data?
The company collects, stores or processes data solely aiming at performing its business purposes in the context of the services that provides as well as to serve the purposes of the law. For these reasons, the data are collected only in the case that is strictly necessary for the provision of the above services (Name, Address, VAT No., contact details, etc.) as well as all that are necessary for being convenient the rendering of services on behalf of the company including any further data added at a later time on behalf of the Customer (information / updating of the Internet profile, etc.).When you visit and navigate on the company's website, the data from the cookies you have allowed through your consent is collected and in particular, the only cookies used by the page belong to the following categories:
(a) Strictly Performance Cookies and
(b) Functionality Cookies
Both are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. The information that they collect is anonymous and does not monitor the activity of other websites browsing.
You may be required to provide us with additional personal data in order to receive periodic updates about news, offers and other services provided by our company (eg newsletter). In this case, the minimum required data is collected and you will be asked to give us your explicit consent. When you sign up, you will be sent a confirmatory email (doubleopt-in) to get your true consent and in any case you can, whenever you wish, unsubscribe from the relevant opt-out, and after a reasonable period of time we will ask you to renew your consent if you want to.
For the data collected by the site using cookies, what is described below will apply. The personal data that will be requested will be processed and used only to the extent necessary to provide the services you have requested or to access the desired content. In any case, your personal data collected in any of the above ways by the company is subject to the absolutely necessary and minimal processing and is used only insofar as it allows us to provide the services you have requested or in order to have access to the desired content.
5. What is the legal basis for Data processing by the Company?
(a) is done for the performance of the service contract, within the scope of the applicable legislation. Your data, such as VAT No., TAX No. and invoice data are collected and complied with as complying with a statutory obligation imposed by applicable tax law and
(b) based on your explicit consent you provide, for any of our services required.
6. Collection of general information
When you access our websites, information of a general nature is automatically recorded. This information includes, for example, the type of browser used, the operating system that is used, the name of the Internet service provider and other similar technical features. It's just information that does not allow you to draw any conclusions about yourself or they can lead to some sort of individualization-personalization. In addition, this data is also created when accessing any other website on the Internet and is not a particular feature of our website. The information collected in this way is evaluated and processed by us for security, maintenance, statistical records and quality controls.
7. Handling of your personal information
We only deal with personal data, as far as possible, in accordance with data protection regulations and existing legislation. We also strive to provide all the necessary technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and abuse at any time. Personal data storage and processing takes place within a high-security data center.
To protect your data security during navigation, we use encryption techniques (such as SSL) via HTTPS. Our servers are protected by firewalls and antivirus. We also ensure the existence and backup and recovery. The company, when processing personal data, fully complies with European and national legislation.
Our site uses "cookies". This technology makes use of small text files stored on your device that make it possible, among other things, to make your navigation on the website more comfortable or safer. Cookies can also be used to better match bids on a site to the interests of visitors or generally to improve them on the basis of statistical evaluations. You can decide for yourself whether your browser allows cookies or not. Keep in mind that the website functionality may be restricted or even suspended if cookies are not allowed.
9. The use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
GoogleAnalytics uses so-called "cookies", text files stored on your computer, and allow you to analyze how to use the website.
The information that is created by cookies about the use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and is stored there. Basically, IP addresses are automatically anonymous on our website. On behalf of the webmaster, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website, compile reports on the activity of the website and provide other information related to the activity of the website. The IP address that is provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved in a corresponding setting in your browser software. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all of the features of this site to the fullest extent possible. You can also prevent the collection of cookie-related data associated with this website and the processing of this data by Google downloading various browser plug-ins that you can find online or delete the cookies that have been created saved by a special option in the browser used (possibly "Delete Cookies")
10. Are the Data used for other purposes e.g. for the promotion of products or / and services?
No, they are not used for such purposes unless you provide your explicit and real consent.
11. Who are the recipients of data?
The recipients of Data are: (a) our company and its authorized personnel as well as our external partners who have committed to confidentiality; (b) Public or Judicial Services or Independent Authorities, if it results from a law order or a public prosecutor's order; or juridical decision / order.
K & M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOY ADVERTISING & Co. undertakes not to sell or lease customer personal data to any third party. K & M ADVERTISING - KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. may transfer personal data to customers of Thebestguide.gr to third parties or / and natural persons only if:
a. It has the explicit consent of the members for the transmission of personal data. In this case K & M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. may use this information in order to send Thebestguide.com websites or other correspondence, press releases or other announcements electronically, or / and deliver products or awards, sms, mms, etc. to customers of the website.
b. The transfer of personal data to legal and / or natural persons working with K & M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. is indispensable for the pricing of the services provided to members of Thebestguide.gr. The legal and natural persons who cooperate with K & M ADVERTISING – KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co. have the right to process the personal data that the members of Thebestguide.gr submit to this website to the extent strictly necessary to provide support to Thebestguide.gr.
12. How do we ensure that Processors respect your Personal Data?
The processors have agreed and contractually indentured with our company:
▪ to maintain confidentiality,
▪ not send data to third parties without the company's permission
▪ to take the appropriate security measures,
▪ to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular
the GDPR Regulation.
13. For how long is your Data retained?
The duration of the retention of the Data is determined by the agreement between us and by the legal framework governing the company's tax obligations.
It is possible to extrapolate the length of retention of the Data for purposes of proof before the courts for the fulfillment of contractual obligations by the company or in the case where a rule of law or compliance with instructions from Public or Independent Authorities requires it.
14. Is Your Data Safe?
The Company is committed to protect your Personal Data. We have taken the appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security and protection of Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing, as more specifically referred to in Article 4 hereof. Security measures shall be reviewed and amended whenever necessary. The processing of your Data in any way is only permitted by our authorized persons, employees and associates solely for the purposes stated above. The company carries out regular audits and inspections to verify the data security and the implementation of the Policy.
15. What are your rights?
You have the right to access your personal data. This means that you have the right to be informed by us if we process your Data. If we process your Data, you can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the kind of Data you observe, who we give it, for how long we store it, whether it is automated to make decisions, but also about your other rights, such as correction, deleting data, limiting the processing and submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
You have the right to correct the inaccurate personal data. If you find that there is an error in your Data, you can apply for us to correct it (for example, a name correction or an update of an address change).
You have the right to delete. You may ask us to delete your data if it is no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes.
You have the right to transfer your Data. You may ask us to receive in a readable form the Data you have provided or ask us to forward it to another person who would be responsible for processing.
You have the right to restrict your processing. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Data for as long as your processing objection is pending.
You have a right to object to the processing of your Data. You may oppose the processing of your Data or obtain your consent and we will discontinue processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that prevail over your right.
16. How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights, you may send us a relevant, signed application, describing the right you wish to exercise either at the postal address of the company labeled 'Exercise of access / correction / deletion / restriction / opposition' or the e-mail address email@example.com entitled "Exercise of the right of access / correction / deletion / restriction / opposition", describing your request and we will take care to look at it and respond to you as soon as possible. Otherwise, where the company does not receive the signed user statement for deletion from its information system, it has the right to retain the user's personal data in the context of the provision of the service and the sending of promotional messages, provided that the user has given the explicit consent for their mailing.
17. When do we answer to your requests?
We will answer to your requests free of charge, without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complicated or there are a large number of your requests, we will inform you within one month if we need to take another two (2) months extension within which we will answer to you.
If your claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive due in particular to their recurring nature, the company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or executing the requested action or refusing to answer to the request.
18. Where can you address for the progress of your requests?
For more information, please call 2108838314 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org using the title: "Progress Request".
19. Do we use automated decision making / including profile training when processing your Data?
No, we do not make decisions, nor do we voluntarily and outside the outside the framework of the service contract, in order develop a profile based on the automated processing of your Data.
20. What is the applicable law during the processing of your Data from us?
We process your Data in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legal and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
21. Where can you appeal if we violate applicable law on the protection of Personal Data?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (postal address 1-3, Athens / / www.dpa.gr) if you believe that processing of your Personal Data violates the applicable national and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data.
22. How will you be informed of any amendments of this Policy?
We will update this Policy whenever it is considered to be necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Personal Data, we will publish it in a prominent place on the website. We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to know how your Data is protected.
The company is responsible for processing the personal data of individuals or individual businesses it receives. For any further clarification or question and in general any matter concerning your personal data and, more generally, the policy followed by the company in relation to them, you may contact the Data Processing Officer and the Data Protection Officer:
Editor: K & M ADVERTISING - KYRIAKI KARAPOULITIDOU ADVERTISING & Co., 3rd Septemvriou 101, Athens. Tel .: 210 8838314, E-mail: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer: Tryfonas Pan. Moussis, Lawyer,
3rd Septemvriou 132, Athens. Tel .: 2130440579, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
G. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by the Greek Law. Any dispute arises in relation to this agreement will be settled before the Greek courts.
The new contemporary pan-hellenic professional guide, that is called Thebestguide.gr, was created with the purpose of being a useful and necessary tool for all professionals, hosting companies, but also for all people who are looking for and needing specific information about the professionals or the businesses they are looking for. Also, Thebestguide.gr as a modern and secure search engine was created in addition to provide advertising services to all professionals and businesses registered with it, and especially to all professionals and businesses already listed in the following online guides: www.topguide.gr, www.business-line.gr, www.epagelmaties.com, www.business-cards.gr, www.holidayline.gr, www.holidaybook.gr, www.health-line.gr, www.dentallist.gr, www.farmakia.net, www.ygeia-thraki.gr, www.ygeia-makedonia.gr, www.ygeia-ipiros.gr, www.ygeia-thessalia.gr, www.ygeia-peloponisos.gr, www.ygeia-sterea.gr, www.ygeia-kriti.gr, www.atticahealth.gr, www.ygeia-ionio.gr, www.ygeia-aigaio.gr, www.lawyerlife.gr, www.businessmap.gr, www.holidaymap.gr, www.medicalmap.gr and who want to see them in a new, modern and refreshed search machine.
For professionals and businesses, Thebestguide.gr is a display site that offers the ability to register and present any type of business. Especially for anyone looking for useful information, Thebestguide.gr is a technologically and functionally innovative search engine that quickly and easily finds results from a wide range of thousands of businesses in Greece and abroad.
The search machine uses state-of-the-art search and bigdata technologies such as ApacheSolr, filters, radius / spot search, autocomplete of combined terms (eg Pathologists Athens, Attica), performance optimization, verbal relevance or distance, maps, synonyms and provides other many features. Also, Thebestguide.gr presents relevant results based on the website or search category as well as popular searches when the search does not have a specific match of information.